Begin with the Salesforce Platform – Trailhead Salesforce Challenge Answers
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Characterize the Salesforce stage.
- Portray the DreamHouse situation.
- Make a Trailhead Playground.
- Clarify the contrast between the definitive and automatic turn of events.
A Quick Introduction to Salesforce
You may believe that Salesforce is only a CRM. It stores your client information, gives you cycles to support forthcoming clients, and furnishes approaches to team up with individuals you work with. Furthermore, it does every one of those things. Yet, saying that Salesforce is “only a CRM” resembles saying a house is only a kitchen. There’s significantly more to it than that.
Salesforce accompanies a great deal of standard usefulness or out-of-the-container items and highlights that you can use to maintain your business. Here are some normal things organizations need to do with Salesforce and the highlights we give you that support those exercises.
Your First Trailhead Playground
A Trailhead Playground (TP) organization is a protected climate where you can rehearse the abilities you’re acquiring before you take them to your genuine work. TPs accompany all the standard app building and customization instruments needed to test your app improvement chops. On the off chance that you’ve at any point known about a Developer Edition (DE) organization, a TP is an exceptional kind of DE.
At the point when you pursue Trailhead, we consequently make a TP for you. So on the off chance that you haven’t joined at this point, presently is an incredible chance to do as such. In case you’re as of now endorsed in, look to the lower part of this page and snap Launch to open your TP.
TP organizations are free and you can have up to 10 of them at a time. To make one, go to any active test, click the down bolt close to Launch and choose to Create a Trailhead Playground… On the off chance that you hit your maximum or need to deal with your TPs, you can see and erase them from your Trailhead profile. In the event that you at any point need your TP’s username and secret word, you can get to them utilizing the directions here.
Feel free to dispatch your TP so we can begin getting our hands grimy.
Install the DreamHouse App
If your manager struggles with prioritizing projects, what is one way that you can help?
Which of the following questions can you ask to learn about your manager’s motivations?
Being in alignment with your manager lets you do which of the following?
Aligning with your manager means:
The vice president of marketing manages a team of eight direct reports
This article is taken with the help of Trailhead Salesforce
Recommended Programming Language
- What other objects are included in the final product information buyers see?
- What is included in a store by default?
- Which standard objects are included with B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience?
- What are the characteristics of B2B commerce relationships?
- What should you do to learn which channel to use when responding to a customer’s text message?
- What is a key topic covered in the Functional Capabilities and Business Value section of the exam?
- What key topic is covered in the Discovery and Customer Success section of the exam?
- What should you do to learn how to connect Marketing Cloud to your Salesforce org to send relevant and timely messages to customers?
- How many years of experience is recommended as a solution architect for this exam?
- Which exam section is weighted the lowest?