Start with the Salesforce Platform – Trailhead Salesforce Answers
Subsequent to finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Characterize the Salesforce platform.
- Depict the DreamHouse situation.
- Make a Trailhead Playground.
- Clarify the distinction between the decisive and automatic turn of events.
A Quick Introduction to Salesforce
You may feel that Salesforce is only a CRM. It stores your client information, gives you cycles to sustain planned clients, and gives approaches to team up individuals you work with. What’s more, it does each one of those things. In any case, saying that Salesforce is “only a CRM” resembles saying a house is only a kitchen. There’s significantly more to it than that.
Salesforce accompanies a great deal of standard usefulness or out-of-the-case items and highlights that you can use to maintain your business. Here are some basic things organizations need to do with Salesforce and the highlights we give you that help those exercises.
A Trailhead Playground (TP) organization is a protected climate where you can rehearse the abilities you’re acquiring before you take them to your genuine work. TPs accompany all the standard application building and customization devices needed to test your application advancement chops. In the event that you’ve at any point known about a Developer Edition (DE) organization, a TP is a unique kind of DE.
At the point when you pursue Trailhead, we consequently make a TP for you. So in the event that you haven’t joined at this point, presently is an incredible opportunity to do as such. In case you’re already endorsed in, look to the lower part of this page and snap Launch to open your TP.
TP organizations are free and you can have up to 10 of them at a time. To make one, go to any involved challenge, click the down bolt close to Launch and choose to Create a Trailhead Playground.. In the event that you hit your maximum or need to deal with your TPs, you can see and erase them from your Trailhead profile. In the event that you at any point need your TP’s username and secret phrase, you can get to them utilizing the guidelines here.
Feel free to dispatch your TP so we can begin getting our hands messy.
Ready for the Challenge?
On the off chance that you were tracking within the unit, you’ve effectively finished a “Prequalified?” checkbox. Presently, try out what you realized by making a totally new field. This time around, you’ll make a money field instead of a checkbox. Complete the new challenge underneath to evaluate what you realized.
Trailhead Salesforce Solution video:
- What other objects are included in the final product information buyers see?
- What is included in a store by default?
- Which standard objects are included with B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience?
- What are the characteristics of B2B commerce relationships?
- What should you do to learn which channel to use when responding to a customer’s text message?
- What is a key topic covered in the Functional Capabilities and Business Value section of the exam?
- What key topic is covered in the Discovery and Customer Success section of the exam?
- What should you do to learn how to connect Marketing Cloud to your Salesforce org to send relevant and timely messages to customers?
- How many years of experience is recommended as a solution architect for this exam?
- Which exam section is weighted the lowest?