Study for the B2C Solution Architect Certification – B2C Solution Architect Cert Prep: Discovery and Business Value
Preparing for the Exam
Preparing for the Salesforce B2C Solution Architect exam requires significant investment! This module takes you through preparing for the part of the exam. There is one extra module to help you proceed with your excursion toward the certificate.
B2C Solution Architect Cert Prep: Architecture and Integration
All modules contain genuine situations, intuitive cheat sheets, connections to assets, and key point regions to consider. Remember to join the Trailblazer Community, where you can pose inquiries, team up, and join gatherings to assist you with preparing for your exam.
Maintain Your Certification
When you take and finish your exam (woohoo!), how would you maintain your certificate?
To maintain Salesforce Certification qualifications, all certified experts should effectively finish discharge upkeep exams explicit to their accreditation. So you are needed to finish a B2C Solution Architect accreditation upkeep module on Trailhead once every year. In the event that you don’t finish your support prerequisites by the fulfillment due date, your certifications lapse.
Note: For more data about accreditation upkeep, visit the Maintaining Your Salesforce Credential page.
What This Module Covers
This module is centered around these key points, with every subject shrouded in its own unit.
Disclosure and Customer Success: 18%
Useful Capabilities and Business Value: 19%
In every one of the units, you get familiar with the critical regions to read for each segment of the exam, including working through normal situations.
B) How many years of experience is recommended as a solution architect for this exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: