Trailhead Salesforce Answers
What Motivates Your Manager?
Start by learning some essential data about your manager: professional objectives, what your manager desires to accomplish in the following year, where your manager desires to be in the following 5 years.
These variables underlie your manager’s inspirations. By taking on work that upholds these objectives, you become a more significant resource for your chief and the group. This is what you can do to get lined up with your manager’s inspirations:
Observe the goals that are a need for your manager and ensure they’re at the highest point of your plan for the day, as well.
Consider approaches to progress or smooth out projects that are the main concerns for your manager.
Be a sounding board for thoughts and offer supportive criticism.
Like a supportive copilot, you can put your manager’s greatest needs first and put forth a valiant effort to forestall any “Mayday” circumstances.
What Are Your Manager’s Biggest Pain Points and Stressors?
Like knowing your manager’s needs, understanding what is the issue here—and putting forth a valiant effort to reduce that pressure—is perhaps the most ideal approach to get lined up with them.
A female worker at her manager’s work area offering to help, manager sitting looking pushed
At the point when undertakings tag along that incorporate your manager’s problem areas, you can assume liability for completing things properly and imparting habitually about how the ventures are advancing.
In the event that your manager’s problem area is…
Dealing with the spending plan
- Guarantee you’re dealing with your own financial plan and spending effectively.
- Give your supervisor a heads-up when you figure you may go over or under the financial plan.
Dealing with their chief
- Convey work that makes your group look incredible.
- Offer to help need projects for your’s manager.
Focusing on work
- Keep your manager educated about your cutoff times or the group’s cutoff times as they approach.
- Volunteer to take on projects you can uphold.
Adjusting work and home life
- Get an arrangement on when and how your manager functions and imparts outside ordinary work hours.
- Be strong when an occasion in your manager’s family may interfere with work time.
Explaining your objectives
- Put the time in defining and explaining your objectives.
- Return to the association’s objectives and distinguish how your objectives line up with them.
Aligning across groups
- Propose times for everybody to monitor progress against the group objective.
- Be the go-to person for addressing inquiries from different groups.
- Be a sounding board to help your manager thoroughly consider how to impact others.
- Help your manager fabricate connections through acquaintances with individuals in your own inward and outside networks.
Also, these are only a couple thoughts to assist you with a beginning. The quickest and least demanding approach to make those trouble spots vanish may simply be asking your manager, “What do you require?”
A) Which of the following questions can you ask to learn about your manager’s motivations?
B) If your manager struggles with prioritizing projects, what is one way that you can help?
- I) Take on strategic projects so your manager can work on attention to detail.
- II) Do nothing—they probably don’t want you interfering with their priorities.
- III) Transfer some of your projects to other teams.
- IV) Keep your manager informed about deadlines as they approach.
C) You’re starting a new role and want clarity on what your manager expects for communication. What can you ask?
D) Your manager prefers to receive a broad outlook on your projects and day-to-day work. What can you do to keep your manager updated?
- What should you read to learn how to access Einstein Analytics lenses and datasets programmatically?
- What should you do to learn how to deliver a real-time connection between Salesforce and external systems?
- What key topic is covered in the Data Models and Management section of the exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which key topic is covered in the Architecture Design section of the exam?
- True or false: You build extra levels of trust, compliance, and governance into your Salesforce org by enabling Shield
- True or false: The Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern is ideal for designs that send large volumes of data in a request
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- Which Lightning Platform integration pattern follows the System → Salesforce direction?
- Which three layers are the common way to divide tasks in the application architecture?