Spring ’21 Release Highlights >See What’s New with Integration
Two New Mulesoft Accelerators
The most recent arrival of MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare gives API particulars and execution layouts for Patient Access API, Provider Directory API, and Formulary API empowering payers to meet the CMS Interoperability and Patient Access last principle.
The new MuleSoft Accelerator for SAP empowers clients to open information from SAP and associate it with basic applications like Salesforce.
The MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare item page on Anypoint Exchange
Learn more about the two new Mulesoft Accelerators.
Anypoint Platform: Multi-Factor Authentication
Basic and successful, Multi-Factor Authentication for Anypoint Platform secures your information with something the client knows (login qualifications) and something the client has (confirmation techniques).
Deal with Your Verification Methods screen in MuleSoft
Learn more about Anypoint Platform: Multi-Factor Authentication.
What is multi-factor authentication examples?
Multi-factor authentication is a security measure that requires the use of two or more factors to verify the user’s identity.
The first factor is something that the user knows, such as a password, PIN number, or pattern. The second factor is something that the user has on them, such as a phone or key. The third factor is something that the user is, such as a fingerprint.
What is multi-factor user authentication?
Multi-Factor authentication is an authentication technique that requires at a minimum two different things to prove you are the user. By providing several types of identification (for example, using a security code sent via SMS, touching a fingerprint sensor, or entering information from an app on your phone), it increases the level of security and in many cases reduces instances of fraud.
Salesforce Site: Salesforce Releases
Trailhead Module: Salesforce Release Readiness Strategies
A) MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce empowers anyone to do what without waiting on development resources?
B) Multi-factor authentication for Anypoint Platform protects your data with what?
Wait for a second:
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s a benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: