Get Start with Salesforce CRM – CRM for Lightning Experience
Here will provide you with the solution to the question “Salesforce customer success platform:” If you want to read you can continue or if you want to check the answer you can go below down.
#1.Salesforce Standard and Custom Objects
Here is a portion of the center standard articles, and a depiction of how everyone is utilized.
Records are the organizations you’re working with. You can likewise work with unique individuals (like independent project workers) utilizing something many refer to as Person Accounts. Contacts are individuals who work at an Account. Leads are likely possibilities. You haven’t yet qualified that they are prepared to purchase or what item they need. You don’t need to utilize Leads, yet they can be useful on the off chance that you have group selling, or on the off chance that you have various deal measures for possibilities and qualified purchasers. Openings are qualified leads that you’ve changed over. At the point when you convert the Lead, you make an Account and Contact alongside the Opportunity.
#2.Introducing Lightning Experience
Welcome to Lightning Experience! Lightning Experience is an advanced, gainful client experience intended to help your outreach group close more arrangements and sell quicker and more astutely.
The ascent of portable is impacting the manner in which individuals work. Your agents are utilizing versatile to investigate imminent clients, get headings to customer gatherings, associate socially with clients, and then some. We get that. That is the reason with Salesforce, you get cool stuff in both work areas (with Lightning Experience) and portable (with the Salesforce application).
At the point when we’re looking at Lightning Experience, we’re discussing pages in Salesforce upgraded for deal use. We’re discussing new highlights that help your agents center around the correct arrangements and the correct exercises, each time they sign into Salesforce. We’re talking about adaptable, intuitive devices that the agent can use to envision information on the fly and work bargains in flight.
#4.Why We Built Lightning Experience
So why the name “Lightning?” Well, think briefly about real lightning, the thoughts you see during a tempest. Consider how quickly it strikes—on the off chance that you squint, you may miss it. Consider how excellent it is—lightning can be staggering to observe. At long last, consider how remarkable every lightning bolt is—no two are something very similar.
#5.What Makes Lightning Experience So Special
There are various key advantages of Lightning Experience. We will not cover everything here, except for every region of the item, we’ll feature the absolute neatest things.
- To kick things off, we should discuss a couple of general advantages:
- Explore through pages and switch between applications effortlessly by utilizing the route bar
- Take notes effectively with the Notes apparatus, which incorporates autosave, rich content capacities, and the capacity to relate a note to various records
- Discover records quickly with amazing inquiry capacities, including the capacity to see ongoing records and top query items
- Presently we should jump into some element explicit advantages.
A)Salesforce organizes your data into:
B)Salesforce customer success platform:
- I)Doesn’t include mobile access.
- II)Includes standard objects and a platform to deliver a personalized experience.
- III)Requires software installation to use.
- IV)Is for CRM use cases only.
II) Includes standard objects and a platform to deliver a personalized experience.
C)Salesforce Lightning Experience:
- What should you read to learn how to access Einstein Analytics lenses and datasets programmatically?
- What should you do to learn how to deliver a real-time connection between Salesforce and external systems?
- What key topic is covered in the Data Models and Management section of the exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which key topic is covered in the Architecture Design section of the exam?
- True or false: You build extra levels of trust, compliance, and governance into your Salesforce org by enabling Shield
- True or false: The Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern is ideal for designs that send large volumes of data in a request
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- Which Lightning Platform integration pattern follows the System → Salesforce direction?
- Which three layers are the common way to divide tasks in the application architecture?
1 thought on “Salesforce customer success platform: (Trailhead Salesforce Modules Answers)”
Excellent article and with lots of information. I really learned a lot here. Do share more like this.
Salesforce Training Institute in Chennai
Salesforce Certification Training
Salesforce Training in Bangalore