Navigate Setup – Salesforce Platform Basics
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Find the Setup and recognize its key components.
- Distinguish significant menus for tweaking your organization.
- Utilize Quick Find to get to menu things.
Setup: Your New Work Home
Earlier, we mentioned that you’ll invest a ton of energy in setup during your time as a Salesforce manager. What’s more, we’re not kidding. Setup is your all-inclusive resource for modifying, managing and supporting your organization.
Since there’s a lot you can do in the setup area, it’s important to explore and tackle it. There are a few ways to go about this. The more you understand what’s accessible to you, the more open you’ll be to discovering what you need.
You can set it up from any page in your Salesforce organization. From the Accessories menu at the top of the screen (the Accessories icon to open Setup), click Setup. How do we get comfortable with the setup area?
Standard perspective on landing page setup.
Item Manager: An item Manager is a place where you can view and redo standard and custom items in your organization.
Setup Menu: The menu gives you quick links to an assortment of pages that let you do everything from dealing with your customers to adjusting security settings.
Primary Window: We’re showing you the setup landing page, but this is where you can see whatever it is you’re trying to deal with.
A) The Company Information page is where you can find:
- I) Your org ID
- II) Licenses available and in use
- III) Information on important limits such as data and file usage
- IV) All of the above
B) What are the three main categories in the Setup menu?
C) What is an easy way to find what you’re looking for in the Setup menu?
- What other objects are included in the final product information buyers see?
- What is included in a store by default?
- Which standard objects are included with B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience?
- What are the characteristics of B2B commerce relationships?
- What should you do to learn which channel to use when responding to a customer’s text message?
- What is a key topic covered in the Functional Capabilities and Business Value section of the exam?
- What key topic is covered in the Discovery and Customer Success section of the exam?
- What should you do to learn how to connect Marketing Cloud to your Salesforce org to send relevant and timely messages to customers?
- How many years of experience is recommended as a solution architect for this exam?
- Which exam section is weighted the lowest?