Spring ’21 Release Highlights -See What’s New with Sales
See What’s New with Sales
Subsequent to finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
Depict how to get to your anticipating from anyplace.
Disclose how to use sales rhythms on any top sales object, at any phase of the sales cycle or arrangement.
Portray how to use much more field safety abilities inside the Salesforce Maps Field Safety Kit.
Figure Adjustments on the Salesforce Mobile App
Access your determining from any place. Clients presently can view and make changes in accordance with estimating utilizing the Salesforce portable app.
The Forecasts touchscreen in the Salesforce versatile app, with the new Adjust button, featured
Become familiar with Forecast Adjustments on the Salesforce portable app.
Is there a Salesforce mobile app?
The Salesforce mobile app is one of the most popular and widely used apps in the world. It is available for both Android and iOS devices and it offers a wide range of features.
The app allows you to monitor your data, edit records, manage your contacts, create new cases, view reports and much more.
What is the name of Salesforce mobile app?
Salesforce mobile app is a mobile application that is available on both iOS and Android platforms.
The Salesforce Mobile App offers the following features:
– Keep track of your sales pipeline and keep your leads organized with the Sales Cloud Lightning connector.
– Stay connected to your customers through the Chatter feed, which includes messages from other Salesforce users and external social networks like Twitter and LinkedIn.
– Get notified about new opportunities in Salesforce when you’re not at your desk with our mobile alerts feature.
– Access a variety of reports from anywhere using our mobile reports functionality.
A) True or False: Now, using the Salesforce mobile app, you can make adjustments to forecasting.
Wait for a second:
B) With High-Velocity Sales for Opportunities, you can track and engage directly and automatically on what?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: