Spring ’21 Release Highlights – See What’s New with Analytics
See What’s New with Analytics
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Portray how you can prepare your data from any place you approach a program.
- Disclose how to open your Salesforce data with the new Snowflake connectors.
- Examine how to effortlessly bring data from TCRM datasets into Tableau.
Scene: Prep Builder in the Browser
Scene Prep Builder in the program permits you to prepare your data from any place you approach a program—bringing the data prep measure into one coordinated stage on the web. Overhaul the worker to get everybody running on the most recent rendition.
Utilizing Tableau Prep Builder in a program
Learn more about Prep Builder in the program.
A) True or False: Tableau Prep Builder enables you to prep your data from all the places you have access to a browser.
Wait for a second:
B) What can you do with the Spring ’21 enhancements to Data Prep?
copy and past in searach bar
· What are ways you can design for full product lifecycles?
· What design principles can you follow to support sustainability?
· Why should design matter to business leaders who place a strategic priority on sustainability?
· Get Started with the Salesforce Platform – Challenge
· Why should the practice of design be concerned with sustainable business practices?
This article is taken with the help of Trailhead Salesforce
Recommended Programming Language
· C/ C++
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s a benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: