Spring ’21 Release Highlights >See What’s New with Commerce and Experience Cloud
See What’s New with Commerce and Experience Cloud
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Disclose how to will showcase quicker and support transformation rates with an out-of-the-case payment arrangement.
- Examine how to satisfy orders quicker and lessen costs utilizing dynamic request routing flows.
- Portray how clients can dispatch commerce locales rapidly and improve the purchaser experience.
- Disclose how to construct bursting quick CRM-accommodating experiences for your clients with Lightning Web Runtime.
- Disclose how to effortlessly convey CMS content between organizations utilizing a reliable substance ID.
Will showcase quicker and support transformation rates with an out-of-the-case payment arrangement. Commerce Cloud Payments conveys quick, adaptable, and rich checkout experiences that help Visas, portable wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay, and non-card strategies like SEPA, iDEAL, and Bancontact, all with coordinated extortion insurance.
Distribute Order Management
Satisfy orders quicker, decrease expenses, and lift consumer loyalty by utilizing dynamic request routing flows to satisfy orders from the best area. Conveyed Order Management gives traders configurable satisfaction workflows that can powerfully limit request parts and course orders from the area nearest to the customer.
The Flow Builder screen showing a routing flow
Learn more about Distributed Order Management.
A) True or False: With Commerce Cloud’s Payments, you can now increase conversion rates and get to market more quickly with an out-of-the-box payment solution.
Wait for a second:
B) What kind of CRM-friendly experiences can you quickly create for your customers with Lightning Web Runtime?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s a benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: