Spring ’21 Release Highlights > See What’s New with Service
See What’s New with Service
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
Disclose how to make custom proposal models with Einstein Recommendation Builder.
Depict how to upgrade client commitment and straightforwardness with the Appointment Assistant.
Einstein Recommendation Builder
Make custom proposal models, consolidating any two items to drive suggestions that improve CSAT, income, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Surface these suggestions to specialists in the reassure and to clients in a self-service entrance with Einstein Next Best Action.
Become familiar with Einstein Recommendation Builder.
What is Salesforce recommendation builder?
The Salesforce recommendation builder is a tool that helps salespeople to create personalized recommendations for their customers.
This AI-driven tool provides a personalized experience by suggesting the best products or services based on the customer’s preferences and purchase history. It also suggests different marketing campaigns according to the customer’s interests.
How do I enable Einstein recommendation builder?
This section will discuss about how to enable Einstein recommendation builder.
The first step is to sign in with your Google Account. Next, click on the Create button and select a project. Then, choose the type of data you want to import and click the “Import” button.
Once you have imported data, it will be used by the recommendation builder automatically.
A) True or False: With Einstein Recommendation Builder, you can combine any two objects to drive recommendations.
Wait for a second:
B) How does the new Appointment Assistant enhance customer engagement and transparency?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: