Spring ’21 Release Highlights >See What’s New with Platform and Apps
See What’s New with Platform and Apps
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Portray how to keep assent information in-a state of harmony across numerous records by utilizing a solitary API.
- Disclose how to secure touchy client information gathered in Surveys with local encryption.
- Talk about how to saddle the force of Dynamic Actions on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Cases.
- Disclose how to fabricate, test, and troubleshoot Lightning web parts directly from an undertaking.
Client 360 Privacy Center Enhancements
Make it simpler to keep assent information in-a state of harmony across different records by utilizing a solitary API to at the same time refresh or set up assent for various coordinating with accounts. Naturally, make an individual record and interface various related records to it.
Learn more about Customer 360 Privacy Center upgrades.
A) True or False: With the latest enhancements to Customer 360 Privacy Center, now you can automatically create a single record and connect various related records to it.
Wait for a second:
2Now you can enable Dynamic Actions for what?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s a benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce:
if you want to learn more you can visit trailhead salesforce answers