Spring ’21 Release Highlights – See What’s New with Customer Success and Learning
Signature Success Plan
Mark is our new top-level success plan that gives customers with complex tasks considerably more noteworthy trust in their Salesforce execution. Mark incorporates our quickest help reaction times, discharge preparation arranging, proactive checking, and significantly more.
Mark Success Plan highlights: account management, top tier goal, and proactive administrations
Trailhead Go Enhancements
With the Spring ’21 delivery, the Trailblazer Community Collaboration usefulness is currently accessible straightforwardly in the Trailhead GO portable application. Ask and answer inquiries, track with significant updates in your gatherings, and find newly highlighted bunches as you interface from any place.
Trailhead on a portable screen with Community usefulness
Learn more about Trailhead GO upgrades.
Salesforce Site: Salesforce Releases
Trailhead Module: Salesforce Release Readiness Strategies
A) What does the Signature Success Plan include?
copy and past in searach bar
B) True or False: With the Trailhead mobile app, you can ask and answer questions, follow along with important updates in your groups, and discover new featured groups.
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: