Become acquainted with the B2B Commerce Data Model
Subsequent to finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
Show a portion of the intricacies of B2B commerce.
Portray the critical ideas of the B2B Commerce data model.
Show some standard articles included with Lightning B2B Commerce.
A) What are the characteristics of B2B commerce relationships?
B) Which standard objects are included with B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience?
What are the characteristics of B2B eCommerce?
B2B eCommerce is a business-to-business transaction that is conducted online. The buyers and sellers are businesses, not individuals.
B2B eCommerce transactions are usually more complex than B2C transactions because they involve negotiations between two parties.
The buyer and seller need to agree on the terms of the transaction before it can be completed. This means that there are many more stages in the process, which can lead to longer delivery times for products and services.
What are the characteristics of B2B model?
B2B marketing is a form of marketing that involves businesses and organizations targeting other businesses. It is often used by business-to-business marketers, or by companies that sell to other companies.
The characteristics of B2B model are:
-Target the decision makers instead of general audience
-Aim to generate leads for the company
-Build relationships with prospects and partners
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s a benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: