Navigate Setup – Salesforce Platform Basics
Get Cozy with the Setup Menu
There are three principle classifications in the Setup menu: Administration, Platform Tools, and Settings. How about we investigate what’s accessible.
Organization: The Administration class is the place where you deal with your clients and information. You can do things like add clients, change authorizations, import and fare information, and make email formats.
Stage Tools: You do the majority of your customization in Platform Tools. You can see and deal with your information model, make applications, change the UI, and convey new highlights to your clients. In the event that you choose to take a shot at an automatic turn of events, Platform Tools is the place where you deal with your code also.
Settings: Finally, Settings is the place where you deal with your organization data and organization security. You can do things like add business hours, change your area, and view your organization’s set of experiences.
Obviously, these are just a portion of the pages you can access in the Setup menu. To kick you off on the correct foot, here’s a rundown of our best five Setup pages to think about.
# Item Why it’s an unquestionable requirement
1 Company Information
Initially perspective on your organization
Find your organization ID
See your authorizing data
Screen significant cutoff points like information and record use
Make new clients and deactivate or freeze existing clients
View data about your clients
Oversee who can perceive what with client profiles
Make custom profiles
4 View Setup Audit Trail
See a half year of progress history in your organization
Discover who made changes and when
An instrument for investigating organization setup issues
5 Login History
See a half year of login history for your organization
View date, time, client, IP address, and more login information
Use for security following and reception observing
A) The Company Information page is where you can find:
B) What are the three main categories in the Setup menu?
- I) Object Management, Preferences, Groups
- II) User Management, Settings, Security
- III) Administration, Platform Tools, Settings
- IV) AppExchange, Profiles, Customizations
C) What is an easy way to find what you’re looking for in the Setup menu?
If your manager struggles with prioritizing projects, what is one way that you can help?
Which of the following questions can you ask to learn about your manager’s motivations?
Being in alignment with your manager lets you do which of the following?
Aligning with your manager means:
The vice president of marketing manages a team of eight direct reports
This article is taken with the help of Trailhead Salesforce
Recommended Programming Language
- What other objects are included in the final product information buyers see?
- What is included in a store by default?
- Which standard objects are included with B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience?
- What are the characteristics of B2B commerce relationships?
- What should you do to learn which channel to use when responding to a customer’s text message?
- What is a key topic covered in the Functional Capabilities and Business Value section of the exam?
- What key topic is covered in the Discovery and Customer Success section of the exam?
- What should you do to learn how to connect Marketing Cloud to your Salesforce org to send relevant and timely messages to customers?
- How many years of experience is recommended as a solution architect for this exam?
- Which exam section is weighted the lowest?