Spring ’21 Release Highlights – See What’s New with Analytics
Scene CRM: Dashboard Components
Dashboard components give you a better approach to fabricate dynamic dashboards with reusable gadgets, saving you time and exertion.
Learn more about Dashboard Components.
Scene CRM: Data Prep Enhancements
Store depictions of top indicators and enhancements in your datasets with the new foresee hub in data prep. Windowing capacities are presently accessible in equations in Data Prep Recipes for Tableau CRM.
Learn more about Tableau CRM: Data Prep upgrades.
#Why trailhead is not working?
Trailhead is not working because it is complex and new technology. It requires a lot of time to learn and it can be difficult for beginners. It is not just a new technology. It is still in development and it is being taught at colleges across the United States. The trailhead remains offline because of a lack of funding, which is required to teach students and provide feedback on the program.
Salesforce Site: Salesforce Releases
Trailhead Module: Salesforce Release Readiness Strategies
A) True or False: Tableau Prep Builder enables you to prep your data from all the places you have access to a browser.
copy and past in searach bar
B) What can you do with the Spring ’21 enhancements to Data Prep?
Wait for a second:
[bg_collapse view=”button-orange” color=”#4a4949″ expand_text=”Show Answers” collapse_text=”Close Answers” ]
- I) Store summary data of top predictors with the new calculate node
- II) Polynomial functions in formulas
- III) Store descriptions of top predictors with the new predict node
- IV) Build dynamic dashboards with reusable widgets
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s a benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce:
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?