See What’s New with Salesforce.org and Salesforce Anywhere
Schooling Cloud: Admissions Connect
Give a consistent encounter to candidates and admissions groups with this new application and choice item for enlistment and admissions. Admissions Connect incorporates an information model, application per user, and report management.
Learn more about Admissions Connect.
Schooling Cloud: Student Success Hub
Understudy Success Hub helps K-12 schools convey evenhanded and all-encompassing help from anywhere. Connect understudies with the administrations they need to flourish from food and psychological wellness to gadgets, coaching, and considerably more.
Learn more about Student Success Hub.
Salesforce Anywhere: Live Data Enhancements
The Winter ’21 delivery empowered you to add live Salesforce field information anywhere in a report on the fly. Presently, with Spring ’21, you can incorporate these Live Data Mentions in archive formats so the field information auto-populates when a client enters it—keeping key plans more connected to Salesforce information.
Model archive with Live Data Mentions auto-populated
Learn more about Live Data Enhancements.
Salesforce Site: Salesforce Releases
Trailhead Module: Sal
A) What can you do with the Salesforce.org Elevate enhancements in Spring ‘21?
copy and past in searach bar
B) What does Admissions Connect include to help you provide a seamless experience for applicants and admissions teams?
Wait for a second:
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s a benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: