Functional Capabilities and Business Value
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
Show how the business cycles of client obtaining, devotion, and repurchasing can be accomplished utilizing Salesforce B2C items.
Show how the client experience can be accomplished utilizing Salesforce B2C items, given a bunch of client prerequisites for item perusing, add to a truck, and registration experience necessities for a multi-cloud arrangement.
Show how the client experience can be accomplished utilizing Salesforce B2C items, given a bunch of client prerequisites for post-buy exercises in a multi-cloud arrangement.
A) What should you do to learn which channel to use when responding to a customer’s text message?
B) What is a key topic covered in the Functional Capabilities and Business Value section of the exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: