Salesforce Industry Blueprints: Quick Look – Map Salesforce Capabilities to Your Business Needs
Guide Salesforce Capabilities to Your Business Needs
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
Describe a Salesforce industry blueprint.
Clarify the advantages of utilizing a Salesforce industry blueprint.
Recognize what’s remembered for a Salesforce industry blueprint.
What Are Industry Blueprints?
A considerable lot of our clients ask how they can exploit all that Salesforce has to bring to the table. Blueprints offer an item freethinker outline of key business capabilities normal to most clients. An industry blueprint graphs the start to finish measure, from revealing freedoms to finding strong industry arrangements.
Salesforce industry blueprints address the Salesforce perspective (POV). This POV is created dependent on industry pattern data, client bits of knowledge, and contributions from accomplices.
Using Industry Blueprints
Industry blueprints adjust cross-utilitarian partners on the capabilities that are generally imperative to your association.
You can work with your Salesforce account group or a Salesforce accomplice for help evaluating the business and stage capabilities generally appropriate for your association dependent on your business needs.
Trailhead: Customer 360 Guide for Retail: Quick Look
Trailhead: Salesforce Solution Kits: Quick Look
Salesforce: Retail Industry Blueprint
A) What is a Salesforce Industry Blueprint?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: