Navigate Setup – Salesforce Platform Basics
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Find Setup and recognize its key components.
- Distinguish significant menus for tweaking your organization.
- Utilize Quick Find to get to menu things.
Your New Work Setup:
- Stage Tools:
The Setup Menu is the trickiest piece to navigate in light of the fact that there is so a wide range of pages you can get to. There are two different ways to get where you need to go. On the off chance that you as of now have a thought where to look, extend the suitable menu and select the page you need. In the event that you don’t know where to look, utilize the Quick Find box to look. Suppose you needed to deal with your client consent sets. In the event that you end up realizing that consent sets are in the Users menu under Administration, simply open that menu and snap Permission Sets. Something else, enter Permission Sets in the Quick Find box.
- Set Up Your Company in Salesforce
- Discover Object Management Settings in Lightning
- Discover Your Way Around Lightning Experience
A) The Company Information page is where you can find:
B) What are the three main categories in the Setup menu?
C) What is an easy way to find what you’re looking for in the Setup menu?
- I) Type the first few letters of what you’re looking for in the Quick Find box.
- II) Click headings and subheadings until you find what you’re looking for.
- III) Memorize what’s in each category.
- IV) Click one of the main categories in the Setup menu, then look at the page to the right.