Navigate Setup – Salesforce Platform Basics
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Find Setup and recognize its key components.
- Distinguish significant menus for tweaking your organization.
- Utilize Quick Find to get to menu things.
Your New Work Setup:
- Stage Tools:
The Setup Menu is the trickiest piece to navigate in light of the fact that there is so a wide range of pages you can get to. There are two different ways to get where you need to go. On the off chance that you as of now have a thought where to look, extend the suitable menu and select the page you need. In the event that you don’t know where to look, utilize the Quick Find box to look. Suppose you needed to deal with your client consent sets. In the event that you end up realizing that consent sets are in the Users menu under Administration, simply open that menu and snap Permission Sets. Something else, enter Permission Sets in the Quick Find box.
- Set Up Your Company in Salesforce
- Discover Object Management Settings in Lightning
- Discover Your Way Around Lightning Experience
A) The Company Information page is where you can find:
B) What are the three main categories in the Setup menu?
C) What is an easy way to find what you’re looking for in the Setup menu?
- I) Type the first few letters of what you’re looking for in the Quick Find box.
- II) Click headings and subheadings until you find what you’re looking for.
- III) Memorize what’s in each category.
- IV) Click one of the main categories in the Setup menu, then look at the page to the right.
If your manager struggles with prioritizing projects, what is one way that you can help?
Which of the following questions can you ask to learn about your manager’s motivations?
Being in alignment with your manager lets you do which of the following?
Aligning with your manager means:
The vice president of marketing manages a team of eight direct reports
This article is taken with the help of Trailhead Salesforce
Recommended Programming Language
- What other objects are included in the final product information buyers see?
- What is included in a store by default?
- Which standard objects are included with B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience?
- What are the characteristics of B2B commerce relationships?
- What should you do to learn which channel to use when responding to a customer’s text message?
- What is a key topic covered in the Functional Capabilities and Business Value section of the exam?
- What key topic is covered in the Discovery and Customer Success section of the exam?
- What should you do to learn how to connect Marketing Cloud to your Salesforce org to send relevant and timely messages to customers?
- How many years of experience is recommended as a solution architect for this exam?
- Which exam section is weighted the lowest?