Develop an Inclusive Review Process | Trailhead Salesforce Answers
In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
Comprehend the five stages to lead an inclusive review process.
Clarify why having a different review panel is significant.
Since we’ve characterized inclusive advertising and separated it into six standards, we should investigate how we can join it into an extensive review process before our substance goes out the entryway.
Put On Your Equality Glasses
A couple of glasses on a white foundation
The initial phase in the last review process is to look at your substance cautiously through the perspective of inclusive promoting standards. When you receive this focal point and utilize this muscle, you’ll see it a lot simpler to express that premonition you get when you take a gander at a piece of substance and acknowledge something doesn’t feel right. These standards are intended to help you articulate what should be updated.
Have a Diverse Review Panel
A gathering comprising of an assorted gathering of people from various racial foundations.
To genuinely make assorted advertising that mirrors our networks, it’s significant that our working environments reflect society also.
Prior to sharing substance, guarantee an assorted panel from various characters has both made and reviewed the material. Know about the interconnection and intricacy of the human experience. Interconnection considers individuals’ covering characters and encounters to comprehend the intricacy of biases they face.
In any case, it’s additionally significant that we don’t trouble minority bunches with being the ones to make some noise. Prepare and draw in everybody in the inclusive promoting standards and urge all to wear their “Fairness glasses.”
When in Doubt, Seek Input
A red telephone against a white foundation.
It’s significant that we tune in to the voice inside that discloses to us when something doesn’t feel right. In a considerable lot of the models we reviewed, these mix-ups might have likely been kept away from both on the off chance that somebody made some noise or on the off chance that they were engaged to shout out. In the event that you notice that any piece of the substance you are taking a gander at or assisting with making just doesn’t feel right, shout out utilizing the vehicles given by your organization and additionally referencing it to your authority group.
A) What is the best way to ensure underrepresented groups have a safe place to share their feedback?
I) Create an anonymous online survey in which everyone can freely offer their honest and raw feedback.
II) Set up online games to challenge biased thinking.
III) Create and share an online survey, but don’t make it anonymous so everyone can be held accountable for their feedback.
IV) It is impossible to create a safe space for anonymous feedback.
B) What are five final assessment tools you can use to check your marketing message?
- What should you read to learn how to access Einstein Analytics lenses and datasets programmatically?
- What should you do to learn how to deliver a real-time connection between Salesforce and external systems?
- What key topic is covered in the Data Models and Management section of the exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which key topic is covered in the Architecture Design section of the exam?
- True or false: You build extra levels of trust, compliance, and governance into your Salesforce org by enabling Shield
- True or false: The Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern is ideal for designs that send large volumes of data in a request
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- Which Lightning Platform integration pattern follows the System → Salesforce direction?
- Which three layers are the common way to divide tasks in the application architecture?