B2C Solution Architect Cert Prep: Architecture and Integration
This unit sets you up for the Data Models and Management part of the Salesforce B2C Solution Architect test, which makes up 21% of the general test. This segment of the test tests these themes.
Client 360 Data Manager
Worldwide gathering ID across frameworks
Personality imperatives executing multi-cloud arrangements
Data design and isolation across frameworks
Data modeling, cutoff points, and data stockpiling dependent on frameworks
Data quality and movement procedure
Suggestions on data stacking dependent on volume and type
Getting arrangements and reconciliation with heritage frameworks
This unit gives the various intelligent, genuine world, situation-based inquiries that are a great deal like the ones you’ll experience as a Salesforce B2C arrangement draftsman. Taking a gander at these situations sets you up to take the Data Models and Management part of the Salesforce B2C Solution Architect test. As you tackle the training questions, you find prompt input on your solutions, alongside nitty gritty data on why your answers are right (or wrong).
Download the Guide
Would you like a printed copy of this present module’s substance as an investigation help? Download the B2C Solution Architect Prep: Architecture and Integration guide. (Every module in this path incorporates a connection to a printable adaptation of the substance that you can download.)
A) What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
B) What key topic is covered in the Data Models and Management section of the exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: