Spring ’21 Release Highlights >See What’s New with Commerce and Experience Cloud
B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience Enhancements
Dispatch your B2B site quick and improve the purchaser experience with the furthest down the line upgrades to B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience. Item varieties, visitor perusing, lists of things to get, and arrange APIs are currently accessible. Speed your time to advertise with reference customer-facing facade improvements and Lightning segments.
Learn more about B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience upgrades.
Lightning Web Runtime
Assemble blasting quick CRM-accommodating experiences for your clients—including fast marketing sites, microsites, and gateways with <1 second page load time—utilizing the Lightning Web Runtime (LWR) stage for Experience Cloud. Furthermore, presenting the spic and span Build Your Own (LWR) adjustable layout that conveys unbelievable page execution and improves engineer efficiency.
Learn more about Lightning Web Runtime.
Salesforce CMS Enhancements
With the furthest down the line upgrades to Salesforce CMS (content administration framework), clients can now effectively send CMS content between organizations utilizing a predictable substance ID. Clients can send out content from one organization (a sandbox) and import it into another organization (creation) and keep CMS Lightning parts working.
Learn more about Salesforce CMS improvements.
- Salesforce Site: Salesforce Releases
- Trailhead Module: Salesforce Release Readiness Strategies
A) True or False: With Commerce Cloud’s Payments, you can now increase conversion rates and get to market more quickly with an out-of-the-box payment solution.
B) What kind of CRM-friendly experiences can you quickly create for your customers with Lightning Web Runtime?
Wait for a second:
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s a benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: