Explore Discovery and Customer Success
- In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Decide how to work with a successful customer commitment (plan, plan, accumulate prerequisites, record, and plan).
- Clarify the thinking and contemplations to utilize a specific item.
- Approve that the related frameworks of record, key items, and dangers have been caught and clarified.
- Suggest the execution approach and related relative exertion.
- Portray the proper topics and advancement lifecycle, including CI/CD and DevOps, for a multi-cloud execution to increment operational proficiency and quality.
A) What should you do to learn how to connect Marketing Cloud to your Salesforce org to send relevant and timely messages to customers?
B) What key topic is covered in the Discovery and Customer Success section of the exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: