B2C Solution Architect Cert Prep: Architecture and Integration – Study Up on Integration
Download the Guide
Would you like a printed copy of this current module’s substance as a study help? Download the B2C Solution Architect Prep: Architecture and Integration guide. (Every module in this path incorporates a connection to a printable form of the substance that you can download.)
Exam Practice Questions
Prepared to hop in? The example device beneath isn’t scored—it’s simply a simple method to test yourself. To utilize it, read the situation, at that point click on the appropriate response you believe is right. A few inquiries may have more than one right answer. Snap Submit to realize whether the appropriate response you picked is right or wrong, and why. In the event that there’s a more extended clarification, click Expand catch to grow the window, click anyplace in the window to close it. At the point when you arrive at the end, you can survey the appropriate responses or retake the inquiries.
Exam Topic Flashcards
The accompanying flashcards cover Salesforce stage API proposals dependent on integration configuration designs, offbeat and simultaneous informing, and information volume integration choices. Go through these intelligent flashcards to brush on a portion of the key topics you’ll discover on this piece of the exam.
Peruse the inquiry or term on each card, at that point snap or tap the card to uncover the right answer. Snap the right-confronting bolt to move to the following card, and the left-confronting bolt to get back to the past card.
A) What should you do to learn how to deliver a real-time connection between Salesforce and external systems?
Click here for Answers
B) What should you read to learn how to access Einstein Analytics lenses and datasets programmatically?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: