What is a trailhead playground?
A trailhead playground is an organ that you can use to complete hands-on challenges and make new features and customizations. Like a real playground, a trailhead playground lets you adapt and adapt without affecting anything (in this case, your production organ).
The only difference is that playing in the playground means swinging from monkey bars and riding merry-go-rounds. In Trailhead Playground, this means writing Lightning Web components and creating custom objects. Which, if you ask us, is just as fun!
You can do almost anything in your trailhead playground, and it comes with a set of trailhead-specific data that you can use to complete challenges. Trailhead playgrounds have some limitations, but for the most part they give you customization options similar to production org. And although you can pursue a real-life playground, your trailhead playground never ends, as long as you keep using it.
What if a badge asks me to make a different kind of organ?
As you acquire more identifications, you can see that a few modules and ventures use includes that are not accessible at any trailhead playground. In these modules, you should pursue an element explicit test organ. On the off chance that you are working with the Nonprofit Cloud trail through the Fundraise to find out about the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), for instance, you should sign in for the NPSP Trial Org. In the event that you need to figure out how to decide needs with Einstein lead scoring, at that point you will require an organ with Einstein lead scoring.
On the off chance that you are finishing an active test in a preliminary organ, interface it to the trailhead as you would in some other designer rendition ORG: Hands-on Challenge, click the name of your organ, click the associate organization, And enter accreditations for your test. organization
To create another Trailhead Playground, click the name of your organization and snap Create Playground. Give your playground a name, click Create, and that is it! Presently you have an organization that you can use to finish involved difficulties and tasks and test new highlights and code.
In case you’re utilizing Trailhead in a language other than English, ensure that your playground is set to a similar language as the involved test. Else you may run into issues passing difficulties.
What’s one reason to use a Developer Edition org instead of a Trailhead playground?
- 1) You have an existing Developer Edition org.
- 2) You don’t want to go through the effort of making a Trailhead playground.
- 3) You’re new to Trailhead.
- 4) You’re a developer.
Recommended Programming Language
- Which API does NTO use to keep coupon redemption data up to date?
- Why is it important for NTO to send coupon redemption data from B2C Commerce back to Marketing Cloud?
- What does Collect Tracking Code do?
- How do the digital marketers at NTO benefit from being able to track abandoned shopping carts?
- What is a Salesforce solution kit?
- What’s one situation where live agent chat can keep shoppers engaged?
- What are the two main kinds of live web chat Pia can implement using this solution kit?
- How does the Order on Behalf of a Customer solution kit build on the View Order History and Cancel Orders solution kit?
- How do the agents at NTO benefit from being able to order on behalf of customers ?