What is a trailhead playground?
Trailhead Playground is a component that you can use to complete challenges and create new features and customizations. Just like a real playground, a trailhead playground lets you adapt and adapt without affecting anything (in this case, your production organ).
The only difference is that playing on the playground means walking through the monkey bars and going around the merry-go-round. At Trailhead Playground, this means writing Lightning Web Components and creating custom objects.
What if a badge asks me to make a different kind of organ?
As you gain more identities, you may notice that some modules and any trailheads used by enterprises are not accessible in the playground. In these modules, you should follow an element clear test component. On the off chance that you’re working on a nonprofit cloud trial through funding to find out about Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP), for example, you should sign in to the NPSP trial organization. In the event that you need to discover how to decide needs with Einstein Lead Scoring, at that point you need an organ with Einstein Lead Scoring.
On the off chance that you’re finishing an active test on a preliminary organ, interface it to the trailhead as you would any other designer presentation ORG: Hands-on Challenge, click your organ name, click a supporting organization, and enter. Recognition for your test. Organization.
What’s one reason to use a Developer Edition org instead of a Trailhead playground?
- 1) You have an existing Developer Edition org.
- 2) You don’t want to go through the effort of making a Trailhead playground.
- 3) You’re new to Trailhead.
- 4) You’re a developer.
For more click Here and to learn more Programming Languages go through My Programming School
- Which API does NTO use to keep coupon redemption data up to date?
- Why is it important for NTO to send coupon redemption data from B2C Commerce back to Marketing Cloud?
- What does Collect Tracking Code do?
- How do the digital marketers at NTO benefit from being able to track abandoned shopping carts?
- What is a Salesforce solution kit?
- What’s one situation where live agent chat can keep shoppers engaged?
- What are the two main kinds of live web chat Pia can implement using this solution kit?
- How does the Order on Behalf of a Customer solution kit build on the View Order History and Cancel Orders solution kit?
- How do the agents at NTO benefit from being able to order on behalf of customers?