Trailhead Salesforce Module Answers
Install Your First App – Salesforce Platform Basics
While AppExchange takes after a conventional app store as you can discover on your telephone or tablet, it’s critical to recall that your Salesforce organization is a confounded climate. You can’t simply install an app on the grounds that it has a cool logo or a persuading expression.
So what’s the correct method to install an app? We’ll show you!
Suppose you track down this incredible app on AppExchange that gives you an extravagant set of dashboards for your organization.
The AppExchange Dashboard Pack’s AppeExchange page.
To install the app, click Get It Now. This catch takes you to the installation wizard that guides you through the means. Here are two key inquiries you need to reply to during the installation cycle:
- Where do I install the app, creation, or sandbox? As a rule, it’s a best practice to first install apps in a nonproduction climate like a sandbox or Developer Edition organization. Testing the app first assists you with evading clashes underway with things like item names.
- Would it be advisable for me to give app consents to administrators just, all clients, or explicit profiles? That relies upon who the app is for. In the event that you need to restrict admittance to a specific set of clients, plan to change those client profiles before you install the app.
Where’d My App Go?
Congrats! You’ve installed your first app. Presently, if no one but you could discover it…
Apps are installed utilizing something many refer to as a bundle. To discover the bundle:
From Setup, search and select Installed Packages in the Quick Find box.
Snap the name of the bundle you installed. It will be a similar name to the AppExchange download page.
Snap View Components to see more data about the bundle. The Package Details page shows you every one of the parts, including custom fields, custom articles, and Apex classes in the bundle. This data assists you with deciding if you have any struggles in your own customizations.
Some Final Thoughts
As you begin to investigate AppExchange, make certain to look at free apps given by Salesforce Labs. The extraordinary thing about Salesforce Labs apps, other than that they’re free, is that they’re open source. You can alter them on a case-by-case basis and look in the engine to perceive how they work. It’s an incredible method to get familiar with how the stage functions.
Discussing finding out more, this module has given you an incredible establishment for plunging further into the Salesforce stage. Look at the assets underneath for some potential subsequent stages in your excursion. Happy path!
A) When you’re getting started with AppExchange, a best practice is to:
B) When you want to find an app after you install it, what should you enter in the Quick Find box in Setup?
- I) Installed Apps
- II) Installed Packages
- III) Installed Components
- IV) Installations
- V) Apps
- What other objects are included in the final product information buyers see?
- What is included in a store by default?
- Which standard objects are included with B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience?
- What are the characteristics of B2B commerce relationships?
- What should you do to learn which channel to use when responding to a customer’s text message?
- What is a key topic covered in the Functional Capabilities and Business Value section of the exam?
- What key topic is covered in the Discovery and Customer Success section of the exam?
- What should you do to learn how to connect Marketing Cloud to your Salesforce org to send relevant and timely messages to customers?
- How many years of experience is recommended as a solution architect for this exam?
- Which exam section is weighted the lowest?