Study for the B2C Solution Architect Certification – B2C Solution Architect Cert Prep: Discovery and Business Value
Begin with B2C Solution Architect Cert Prep
Subsequent to finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
Depict the key theme spaces of the Salesforce B2C Solution Architect Certification.
Access assets to set yourself up for the Salesforce B2C Solution Architect Certification.
The Salesforce B2C Solution Architect Certification
The Salesforce B2C Solution Architect accreditation is intended for people who have information, abilities, and involvement in different Salesforce mists. They make the advanced change genuine by imparting the “why and how” for clients and direction while choosing items includes that line up with the client’s vision and business needs. A solution architect is liable for planning end-state B2C-driven client encounters that range different items on the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform.
- Solution architects, by and large, have 2–3 years of experience in the accompanying zones.
- Crossing over business needs and specialized executions to acknowledge business an incentive for the client
- Driving generally vision for business solution(s)
- Educating clients and execution groups about use-case best practices and contemplations
- Driving client experience solutions by means of focused on use cases and affirmed client achievement rules
- Controlling execution groups through multi-cloud incorporation and testing situations
- Planning end-state solution architectures while giving the client choices and a staged way to deal with arriving at that end state
- Layering fitting innovation over the planned architecture
- Making a typical language portraying multi-cloud use cases and their fruitful execution
- Characterizing best practices for multi-cloud executions
- Taking an interest in the conveyance of the architected solution to direct the execution and modify or divert designs depending on the situation
- This exam covers these key areas, each making up a specific level of the exam.
- Revelation and Customer Success: 18%
- Practical Capabilities and Business Value: 19%
- Architecture Design: 23%
- Information Models and Management: 21%
- Mix: 19%
- By effectively passing the Salesforce B2C Solution Architect exam, you show exhaustive information and abilities to be a contact among business and innovation.
A) Which exam section is weighted the lowest?
B) How many years of experience is recommended as a solution architect for this exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce:
1 thought on “Which exam section is weighted the lowest?”
Excellent article and with lots of information. I really learned a lot here. Do share more like this.
Salesforce Training in Chennai
Salesforce Training Online