Become acquainted with Your Manager and Yourself
- In the wake of finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Recognize your manager’s inspirations grinding away.
- Sum up the greatest stressors and trouble spots for your manager.
- Portray your manager’s favored working style.
- Recognize how you and your manager like to give and get data.
Learn About Your Manager
Since you know exactly how important an arrangement with your manager is, you’re presumably thinking, “Yet how precisely do I do that?” It begins with becoming more acquainted with your manager’s objectives and becoming acquainted with them personally.
You and your manager are individuals with lives in and outside the workplace. You’re both giving a valiant effort to be sharp grinding away, stay fit, be social, invest energy with loved ones, and achieve whatever else might be on your plate.
As Salesforce ability program chief Louise O’Dwyer notices:
“At Salesforce, our Ohana culture implies that you see how your own and expert lives fit together. It implies we’re more human with one another and open about our characters. On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea what may influence your manager’s work, it’s harder to help them.”
At the point when you realize what gets your manager eager to make a beeline for the workplace (and to head home!), you’ll have the option to all the more likely help one another.
For additional on the values we live and take in the working environment at Salesforce, see the Salesforce Ohana Culture module.
What Are Your Manager’s Goals for the Year?
As we referenced, getting clearness on what your manager desires to achieve can assist you with focusing on projects and accomplish the correct objectives. At Salesforce, the V2MOM makes it simple to perceive what everybody is dealing with and how they intend to accomplish it.
For Kev Doyle and his group, the V2MOM assists them with reacting to change, also:
“The V2MOM gives us and our clients a common language and meaning of accomplishment. We lean vigorously on it to guarantee we’re in sync. At the point when new tasks come up, we need to decide whether the activity carries us nearer to our objectives prior to consenting to seek after it.”
Having an assertion of objectives, in whatever design you pick, can assist you with contributing your own and your manager’s prosperity.
To learn considerably more about the V2MOM look at the Organizational Alignment (V2MOM) module.
A) Which of the following questions can you ask to learn about your manager’s motivations?
- I) When do you prefer to receive email?
- II) What do you hope to achieve in the coming year?
- III) What was your biggest accomplishment in the past 5 years?
- IV) Do you prefer reports in writing or delivered in person?
C) You’re starting a new role and want clarity on what your manager expects for communication. What can you ask?
D) Your manager prefers to receive a broad outlook on your projects and day-to-day work. What can you do to keep your manager updated?
- What should you read to learn how to access Einstein Analytics lenses and datasets programmatically?
- What should you do to learn how to deliver a real-time connection between Salesforce and external systems?
- What key topic is covered in the Data Models and Management section of the exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which key topic is covered in the Architecture Design section of the exam?
- True or false: You build extra levels of trust, compliance, and governance into your Salesforce org by enabling Shield
- True or false: The Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern is ideal for designs that send large volumes of data in a request
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- Which Lightning Platform integration pattern follows the System → Salesforce direction?
- Which three layers are the common way to divide tasks in the application architecture?