What Exactly Is B2B Commerce Anyway?
Business-to-business (B2B) commerce is a world far eliminated from the eCommerce encounters most people are utilized to. B2B commerce includes a huge number of complex connections and the development of mass merchandise. Buys regularly require arranged, account-explicit valuing and terms, and are frequently done for the benefit of another person.
Obviously, this is Cliff’s Notes adaptation of what B2B commerce includes. Investigate the Salesforce B2B Commerce Basics module to get more insights concerning this sort of commerce.
The Salesforce B2B Commerce application assists you with dealing with the intricacy of those everyday business cooperations for a huge scope. Also, everything begins with the B2B Commerce data model. In this module, you perceive how the different objects of B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience fit together, and give you the adaptability you need for your business.
A) What are the characteristics of B2B commerce relationships?
B) Which standard objects are included with B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
· When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
· You can collect feedback from users by:
· What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
· What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
· What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
· What’s a benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
· Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
· What do Einstein Product Recommendations do