Implement B2C Cross-Cloud Solutions -Customer Engagement Solutions for Salesforce B2C Commerce
Help Shoppers Redeem Coupons
Subsequent to finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
Rundown the products expected to offer coupons and gain experience into what your customers need.
Discover assets for executing this solution.
Send and Track Coupon Redemption
At this point, Isabelle Givens, an advanced marketer for Northern Trails Outfitters (NTO), is Pia and Charlotte’s greatest fan. She adores having the option to send messages to customers about the things they bought—and the things they abandoned in their truck. In any case, has she understood everything she could ever want? No. She’s certain that NTO can do significantly more to connect with clients since Salesforce B2C Commerce and Marketing Cloud are incorporated.
Isabelle is prepared to converse with Pia about the following thing on her list of things to get: coupons. NTO runs various coupon crusades consistently, however, Isabelle isn’t content with the reaction rate they’ve been seeing.
NTO’s most recent mission, for instance—Coupons for Crampons—was a failure, despite the fact that everybody realizes that a crampon is a foothold gadget you append to your footwear to make climbing or hiking on snow and ice safer. Possibly NTO ought to have run the crampon coupon crusade in winter rather than summer? Possibly the image of the item looks a lot like a frightening arachnid? Perhaps NTO customers don’t care for setting aside cash?
NTO’s “Coupons for Crampons” crusade email
Pia sees that Isabelle is on a dangerous incline with her inquiries, so she guarantees her that she and Charlotte will investigate the coupon recovery solution unit.
A) Why is it important for NTO to send coupon redemption data from B2C Commerce back to Marketing Cloud?
B) Which API does NTO use to keep coupon redemption data up to date?
- How do you keep up the momentum after your initial mobile rollout?
- When you’re preparing your measures for success, don’t forget:
- You can collect feedback from users by:
- What are some of the benefits of continuous delivery?
- What’s the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What characterizes continuous integration as a development process?
- What’s the benefit of combining B2B Commerce and CRM Data?
- Which functionality is specific to B2B Commerce?
- What do Einstein Product Recommendations do
- With Einstein for B2C Commerce: