Alignment with Your Manager – Trailhead Salesforce Answers
Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
- Depict the issue: Give your manager an outline of the issue and what it implies.
- Give likely arrangements and your methodology: Tell your manager how you’re attempting to take care of the issue and portray extra arrangements that you may attempt straightaway. Louise O’Dwyer suggests, “In case you’re carrying a worry to your manager, have three potential arrangements as a primary concern. Try not to shroud issues; bring them up immediately and investigate with your manager.”
- Think about the effect: Tell your manager what you think will occur on the off chance that you set up your answer.
- Take possession: Show your manager that you are sure about your answer and you’re focused on guaranteeing it works.
At Salesforce, we’re focused on making a culture of criticism that permits our managers and our representatives to be straightforward with each other.
Manager working at a work area talking with a representative distantly. They are having a criticism discussion
We’d even say that achievement relies upon ideal, continuous, and direct criticism. So when you’re aligning with your manager, speak the truth about what’s working and what isn’t. On the off chance that this appears to be troublesome, you can utilize the SBI model to give points of interest on the circumstance, conduct, and effect when offering criticism to your manager.
Need to learn more about the Salesforce culture of criticism and the SBI model? Look at the Culture of Feedback and Coaching and Feedback modules, which have all the deets on these top strategies.
Observe What’s Going Well
Sign the adulation as you praise a major success, a first-rate dispatch, or the consistent arrival of your most recent item. In our high-speed workplace, it very well may be trying to oppose the motivation to simply move on to the following task. Set aside the effort to praise achievement! You can:
- Focus light on what’s working for your group.
- Assemble trust with your manager by featuring what you’re able to do.
- Rouse your associates.
- Propel different groups to collaborate with you.
- Carry believability and commendation to your own manager.
A) How can employees show their managers that they are trustworthy?
B) You are constantly looking for ways to improve and stay in step with your manager. What is one way you can check in on your biggest growth areas?
- I) Send your work to an unbiased group of reviewers when you finish each project.
- II) Communicate frequently about where you can improve.
- III) Ask your manager’s peers for feedback, instead of your manager.
- IV) Reject feedback so you can improve on your own.
C) Both you and your manager have suggested approaches to solving a customer’s problem. Which of the following actions can nudge your manager toward your solution?
If your manager struggles with prioritizing projects, what is one way that you can help?
Which of the following questions can you ask to learn about your manager’s motivations?
Being in alignment with your manager lets you do which of the following?
Aligning with your manager means:
The vice president of marketing manages a team of eight direct reports
This article is taken with the help of Trailhead Salesforce
Recommended Programming Language
- What should you read to learn how to access Einstein Analytics lenses and datasets programmatically?
- What should you do to learn how to deliver a real-time connection between Salesforce and external systems?
- What key topic is covered in the Data Models and Management section of the exam?
- What should you study to learn how to integrate data across Salesforce Service Cloud orgs and Commerce Cloud orgs?
- Which key topic is covered in the Architecture Design section of the exam?
- True or false: You build extra levels of trust, compliance, and governance into your Salesforce org by enabling Shield
- True or false: The Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern is ideal for designs that send large volumes of data in a request
- Which is the best solution to use when implementing the Remote Process Invocation—Request and Reply pattern?
- Which Lightning Platform integration pattern follows the System → Salesforce direction?
- Which three layers are the common way to divide tasks in the application architecture?